Tax Representation

Audits: If you are under audit from the IRS,  I can represent you before the IRS, IRS Appeals and the US Tax court.  I can make sure that you do not pay any more tax than you need to.  Since I can always take things to a higher lever, there is no need to be afraid to settle for more than you legitimately owe.  I will aggressively represent you.

If you owe money to the IRS, I Can 
-Get you declared as currently noncollectable – If your expenses exceed you income, You can get the IRS to stop collection activity against you.

-Set up an installment agreement with the IRS.- You can set up payments based on what you can afford. If the amount of tax you owe is low enough, acceptance for these plans can by almost automatic. Otherwise, you must show what you can afford.

-Prepare an offer in compromise.- This is where you can settle your debt with the IRS for less than what you owe. The requirements for this program are strict. Make sure that you qualify for this before you apply. We can help you find out if you qualify and for how much you qualify for.